If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
Technician-Instrument and Electrical
- Job Title
- Technician-Instrument and Electrical
- Job ID
Ingredion is hiring an Instrument and Electrical Technician in South Sioux City, NE. Technicians will perform installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, low voltage instrumentation, and troubleshooting of equipment within a manufacturing environment.
Ingredion was named one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine for the 11th consecutive year. This is an exciting opportunity with a company that believes in work-life balance and truly valuing their employees!
- Knowledge in the installation, maintenance, repairs and testing of electrical systems found in an industrial manufacturing facility. Previous experience with Transformers, Motor Control Centers, Starters, Motors, V.F.D. and D.C. drive controllers, Control Systems, P.L.C. and medium voltage distribution preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent education or equivalent combination of industrial experience and education.
- Passing score on 3rd Party Skills Assessment Exam
- Preferred: Experience working with instrumentation in manufacturing environment.
- Preferred: Basic Microsoft Office knowledge and/or CMMS knowledge.