A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
DOD Recruiter (Secret Clearance Required)
- Job Title
- DOD Recruiter (Secret Clearance Required)
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22102
- Other Location
Senior DOD Recruiter
Active Secret Clearance required with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
@Orchard LLC has been retained by our client, a Federal Prime Contractor, to find an experienced Senior Recruiter. This position will be located in Arlington, VA and will support the prime and its government customer. Our client is searching for an exceptionally talented Senior Recruiter to assist a DoD client in standing up a new organization, the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC), within the DoD.
The successful candidate will be capable of developing a Strategic Recruitment and Outreach Plan. This would be a visionary document to include approaches such as outreach and cooperation with universities, and other non-traditional recruiting techniques, to feed AI/ML trained future employees of the federal government. The candidate would then execute this strategic plan and would coordinate strategic partnerships and outreach engagements for government staff. Also, the candidate will advise and consult organizational leaders on talent acquisition strategy and tactical deployment.
The JAIC is just in its infancy and will grow significantly over the next several years. This position will also support the development and establishment of organization-wide recruitment and outreach processes, and incorporate the recruitment and talent management strategy into the organizational plan for developing and sustaining a long term high tech workforce.
- Develop and maintain a Strategic Recruiting Plan to include visionary techniques for high tech recruiting.
- Lead the implementation of the Strategic Recruiting Plan.
- Develops appropriate metrics and key performance indicators
- Provides advisement and consultation to organizational leaders on relevant strategies for building and sustaining a talent pipeline.
- Assist in the development and document processes for organization-wide recruitment, outreach, and personnel management.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and management of civilian personnel best practices and policies.
- Gauge the effectiveness of the recruitment and outreach initiatives and plans and adjust them as required.
- Brief JAIC leadership on statuses/plans/needs/etc of the recruiting and outreach efforts.
- Performing market research.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12 years of related experience
- Must be a subject matter expert in DoD Civil Servant recruitment and outreach.
- Must be able to advise and provide consultation to organizational leaders on strategies for building and sustaining a talent pipeline.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, critical thinking, and leadership courage.
- Must be a self-starter that can recognize needs and act with little to no guidance.
- Able to rapidly understand and apply new concepts.
- Advanced MS Word skills; proficient PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook application skills.
- Experience in large government organizations providing human resources, recruitment, and outreach services.
- Active DoD Secret and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.