A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Budget & Costs Analyst (DOD)
- Job Title
- Budget & Costs Analyst (DOD)
- Job ID
- Alrington, VA 22102
- Other Location
Budget and Cost Analyst
Must hold an active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
@Orchard LLC has been retained by our client, a Federal Prime Contractor, to find an experienced Budget and Cost Analyst who will be supporting the nation's new initiative to coordinate the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) efforts across the Department of Defense in the DC Metro area.
The successful candidate will provide substantive support to the Program Management Office (PMO) coordinating all AI and ML development efforts for the Director of the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC), a 3-Star Flag Officer in the Department of Defense. The Budget and Cost Analyst will also manage the budget and finances for all PMO efforts and provide analytical insights into the cost of all JAIC Programs, as well as help all departments align with the JAIC overall mission.
- Evaluating budget proposals and funding requests.
- Collaborating with project managers to develop a budget and manage through execution.
- Conducting cost-benefit analyses to determine value.
- Reviewing funding requests and make recommendations to the Government.
- Performing analysis on budget to develop leadership insights and presenting results
- Reviewing budget recommendations with management.
- Monitoring spending to ensure it remains within budget.
- Estimating and forecasting future financial needs.
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field
- 12+ years’ of related experience.
- 3+ years of experience as part of a Program Management Office.
- Financial analysis experience
- Highly analytical mindset
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, and leadership courage.
- Must be a self-starter that can recognize needs and act with little to no guidance.
- Highly motivated professional capable of managing demanding workload while prioritizing and managing competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, critical thinking, and leadership courage.
- Strong organizational management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Advanced MS Word skills; proficient PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook application skills
- Active DoD Secret and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.