Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77036
- Other Location
Our client is a full-service, family-owned and operated insurance agency serving the Houston, Texas area since 1985. Owned and staffed by Texans, their mission is to provide the very best value to their customers as they help them navigate the complex maze of insurance and risk management.
The agency focuses on three principles: insurance expertise, personalized attention, and commitment to their customers. As an insurance broker, they offer a wide variety of products and services, and because they are affiliated with over 40 of the best insurance companies in Texas, they have the unique ability to provide their customers and their families a solution that meets their specific needs.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) - Bilingual
(Bilingual Spanish / English Required)
Our client is seeking an energetic professional who is interested in helping their business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experiences. As the Personal Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will be responsible for answering phone calls, working directly with prospects and clients, assessing their personal insurance needs and responding to their inquiries. You will also assist producers in servicing accounts with any additional follow up service needed.
You will serve as a direct point of contact and handle customer interaction. Our client will expect you to utilize phone skills along with customer service techniques and problem-solving skills to identify customer-specific needs to service our current clients. You will also generate referrals, cross sell and upsell opportunities.
- Answers inbound calls; Makes outbound calls for information as required.
- Provides knowledge of insurance applications, endorsements, payments, inquiries, and outbound email/mail marketing campaigns.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance products.
- Inputs and updates client information.
- Maintains and follows-up on suspense files regarding service-related items.
- Bilingual Spanish / English required.
- High School diploma, some college preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of call center related customer service experience.
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. desk-top rating software, MS productivity tools).
- Working knowledge of personal lines insurance, rates, markets and applicable insurance laws/regulations a plus.
- Knowledge of insurance forms, coverages, guidelines, and procedures a plus.
- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly DOE + bonuses
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package, bonus potential and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.