MACHINERY ENGINEER (Oil&Gas)
- Job Title
- MACHINERY ENGINEER (Oil&Gas)
- Job ID
- Pesaro, PS
- Other Location
Albelissa is an international consulting company that offers high value-added services in engineering, IT and technical recruiting.
On behalf of our client international company that operate in the Oil&Gas field as EPC Contractor and with more that 1000 employees, we are looking for a
Engineering office activities like selection of machines, preparation technical specifications , made the technical evaluation and follow up of the supply.
Disposability to supervise the site activities of machinery and packages installation, precommissioning and commissioning.
- Good knowledge of various machinery
- Well known of API/ASME standards
- ·Preparation of technical specifications for packages and machinery
- Preparation of technical data sheet
- Competence in the various stage of vendor follow up including test and inspection
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in similar activities
- Aptitude to the coordination and work in team
- Deep know how in pumps, centrifugal compressor, PED and machinery directive
- International standards know how like ASME, API, TEMA
- Fluidity in English language is mandatory.
Economy Offer: will be commensurate with the real experience of the candidate and will be discussed during the interview
- Required Skills
• Degree in Engineering: preferrable orientation in electronic, Industrial or automation engineering;
• 4 years of experience in Oil&Gas EPC projects.