A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
- Job Title
- Intelligence Analyst
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20004
- Other Location
Active TS/SCI required
@Orchard LLC, our client, a Federal Prime Contractor is looking for a highly qualified, experienced and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of an Intelligence Analyst. The Intelligence Analyst the government customer in Washington, DC. Position requires a Top Secret/SCI. Please do not apply if you do not possess that level clearance.
The Intelligence Analyst employs knowledge and experience in Intel community system tools, as well as query capabilities and critical thinking skills. Utilizes knowledge of principles, concepts and techniques of identity management analysis and methodologies as well as combat forensics and related general intelligence. All phases of work conducted by the analyst will adhere to Intelligence Community Directives, accepted tradecraft, and all applicable policy and guidance.
The Intelligence Analyst will:
- Collect, review, interpret, evaluate and integrate large volumes of intelligence data from multiple sources pertaining to extensive, interrelated geographical or functional fields.
- Plan, implement, and maintain databases to store and process technical or operational intelligence in one or more assigned areas.
- Experience in navigating, querying, and using data from multiple open source and Intelligence Community databases and forums on classified and unclassified systems.
- Utilize analytical tools and methodologies to fill present intelligence gaps and plan for future gaps. Initiate the collection of intelligence to fill critical gaps, weighing the risks posed by the collection of this information against the need for it.
- Plan, develop, organize, and conduct special research studies providing comprehensive assessments of broad, exceptionally complex, or highly sensitive issues within the assigned area. Develop methods of evaluating the validity, accuracy, and reliability of a broad array and high volume of information, for translation into intelligence relevant to the organization. Analyze the significance and policy implications of issues in the assigned areas.
- Initiate contact with personnel stationed overseas, other intelligence analysts, and experts in specialty fields to validate and ascertain reliability of information.
- Analyze intelligence reports and data to make recommendations which inform the development of agency programs.
- Develop strategies for major areas of uncertainty in domestic and international political, social, or economic policies, trends, or situations that had potentially significant repercussions to the agency, to the United States, or internationally.
- Provide interpretation of intelligence analyses and draft critical intelligence assessments. Apprise policy and intelligence officials at all levels, within and outside the organization, on emerging issues by preparing intelligence reports and presenting oral briefings.
- Assist in developing the organization's position on controversial or disputed issues. Write for various publications on behalf of the organization.
- Respond to requests for information from a wide variety of sources.
- Serve as technical expert, independently developing and maintaining critical relationships with various stakeholders in the government, private industry, and academia to further the agencies intelligence research, operations, and development efforts.
- Create processes by which the organization pursues collaborative arrangements and relationships with the Intelligence Community and intelligence proponents.
- Conceive, develop, and implement outreach strategies designed to reach and engage intelligence entities.
- Provide advice and assistance on developing policies and procedures for the organization's liaison activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years’ experience or 8 years’ experience in lieu of degree.
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance required
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships.
- Strong understanding of EO 12333
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating and executing strategic plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- The qualified candidate will exhibit the ability to work and multitask independently or in a collaborative environment
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.