- Job Title
- Shuttle Driver
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Denver, CO
- Other Location
Your Journey Begins Here…at Park ‘N Fly!
At Park ‘N Fly, you are part of a family…we want for you what we’d want for our own family – a job you love in a progressive, successful company. We’re all that and we’re more than just parking! Our sights are set on hiring a Shuttle Driver to join our team in Denver, Colorado.
We will invest the time and training required to help you succeed at what you do. But there are a few things we’ll ask you to bring on this journey...
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Be at least 21 years of age
- A minimum of 1 year driving and customer service experience is preferred
- Able to work in various outdoor weather conditions including wet, humid, and hot temperatures.
- Be able to lift and move bulky items up to 50 pounds and reach, turn, bend, walk, and climb stairs
- Valid driver's license with safe driving record (no moving violations) for past 3 years
What you can expect to do day to day:
- Use two-way radio to interact with customers and employees while driving shuttle bus.
- Rise from the shuttle seat, greet every customer and offer to lift and carry baggage onto the shuttle for storage while transporting customers to and from the airport.
- Provide every self-park customer with a space reminder & educate all customers where to catch the shuttle upon their return to the airport.
- Report accidents, problems, and other required shuttle bus information (both mechanical and cosmetic) to management.
- Keep the shuttle secure and follow all safety procedures. Adhere to all safety codes and OSHA standards.
- Drive and secure customer vehicles as needed during valet parking situations.
- Listen to customer complaints and advances to Lot Manager when necessary.
- Perform any additional duties and special tasks as assigned Management.
These are just the basics… you’ll learn lots more after you apply!
Park ‘N Fly is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the fact or perception of a person's race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, other protected veteran who served on active duty, or other legally protected status, as required by law.
Drug screen and background check are required for all positions
We want your candidate experience with Park ‘N Fly to be the best. If there’s something we could’ve done better, please reach out to Barbara Moore, Sr. Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Required Skills