MAD Security Careers
Come join a team of some of the brightest and most innovative security experts around!
MAD Security offers a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, 401k matching, bonuses (we like to reward you for your hard work), training on next generation security tools, and flexible time off.
For Trusted Partners (1099):
We are also looking for partners that we can work with that can augment our skills and add depth to our team. We frequently receive requests for work that is a little out of our lane or that we can’t take on due to full bookings, and in those cases we like to work with trusted partners to create win/win scenarios.
MAD Security Career Postings:
Cybersecurity Implementation Engineer
- Job Title
- Cybersecurity Implementation Engineer
- Job ID
- HUNTSVILLE, AL 35803
- Other Location
Information Security Engineer
MAD Security is seeking an experienced, hands-on Information Security Engineer who can multi-task, is well-organized, and will thrive in fast-paced, high-stress scenarios. Position is hands on, and requires attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
Position Description: The employee will be expected to:
- Provide technical knowledge and guidance to implementations and configurations of cyber security tools such as Tanium/endpoint, Digital Guardian Data Loss Prevention, Duo Two Factor Authentication, secure email, and vulnerability scanning solutions for a large aerospace company
- Evaluate security posture of existing, pilot and potential future security systems
- Provide input and recommendations related to end-user requests for non-standard software.
- Conduct technical writing assignments in support of audits, assessments, product documentation, working instructions and related.
- Support Cyber Operations leadership with action item tracking and resolution.
- Provide support to resolving trouble tickets assigned to Cyber Engineering team
- Support the optimization of a cyber-metrics program then monitor and support the customer in holding stakeholders accountable to
- Seven to Ten years of technical experience in cyber security
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Experience managing implementations of security tools
- Technical certifications and/or technical degree
Position location: Huntsville, AL
Travel: Infrequent; <10%