A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Graphic Designer, Web Developer
- Job Title
- Graphic Designer, Web Developer
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22102
- Other Location
Graphic Artist, Web Designer
Active DOD Secret Clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance Required
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a prime contractor to assist them in hiring a highly qualified, experienced, and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of a Graphic Artist, Web Designer. The Artist/Designer will support the Department of Defense, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC), in Arlington, VA. This opportunity offers the chance to work with some of the best and brightest IT minds in the Department of Defense and US Industry to develop and implement a Defense-Wide approach to infusing Artificial intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) technologies across the Department.
About the role:
The successful candidate will provide substantive support to the Director of the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC), a 3-Star Flag Officer in the Department of Defense.to assist a DoD client by providing creating graphics and providing technical management of organizational social media platforms, including programming, content uploads, and daily trend reporting to help the organization achieve its goals.
- Create Graphics in support of Strategic Communications campaigns or to support JAIC executive briefings to senior Defense officials, members of Congress/Congressional Staffers, and foreign dignitaries.
- Develop and implement social media applications, identifying and examining data to develop ways to enhance users' experience, and maintaining an organization's mobile applications.
- Develop applications or programs and monitor throughout the maintenance, testing, and implementation phases.
- Add and manage media content; such as videos and social media channels.
- Interact with and ensure organizational strategic messaging is nested with DoD via social media outlets.
- Support organizational overall goals to ensure timely and effective marketing.
- Supports Public Affairs and Strategic Communication.
- Interaction with public/industry and universities to ensure content, design, and marketing methods meet organizational messaging intent.
- Informs strategic messaging goals and provides analysis of effectiveness in order to appropriately adjust media campaign and engagement plan.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.