BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Junior Systems Administrator
- Job Title
- Junior Systems Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Required Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related technical field.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 help desk support for incoming issues.
- Complete basic system support including account creation, maintenance, and manage database sizes.
- Assist with deployment on systems.
- Troubleshoot Active Directory issues and system issues while able to know when to escalate to the next tier.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues on the Windows platform.
- Assist end users with Microsoft Office and similar products.
- Able to complete basic system support including account creation, maintenance and manage database sizes.
- Able to work with the Microsoft SQL Server Tool.
- Able to re-image end user machines.
- Able to troubleshoot and install computers, printers, scanners and other IT devices.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Working knowledge of network, PC and platform operating systems.
- Experience with data management.
- Familiar with scripting.
- Experience with Linux.
- DoD IAT Level II certification.
- Bachelors Degree.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 15 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills