A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Herndon, VA or NEWPORT NEWS, VA, VA
- Other Location
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
Develop a training information system for a DOD client. Training system will provide a common operational picture of the training environment in 5 integrated capability areas: Training Development, Training Management, Training Enterprise Scheduling, Learning Content Management, and Training Resource Management. These capabilities will enable the DOD client in planning and preparing for operational, institutional and self-development training.
- Provide high-quality administrative support to the PM and PMO.
- Handle office communication and track action items.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and conference rooms
- Assists with travel planning and expense reporting
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Employee timecard administrator
- Other duties as assigned
- US citizen
- Secret clearance or ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- BS 0-2 Years or HS 6-8
- 2 years experience in administrative or related field
- Excellent customer service skills and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- MS Office proficiency