Special Projects Coordinator - Quality & Records
- Job Title
- Special Projects Coordinator - Quality & Records
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Other Location
Our client provides medical services to Northeast Florida and Georgia and looking to hire an Special Projects Coordinator for their Quality & Records department. The right candidate is a team player who is organized, detail oriented and knows how to work with a variety of customers. This position is responsible for performing various administrative duties to maintain smooth communication and operations within the practice. This position will handle communication and follow-up related to provider contracting, chart documentation, scribe attestation and assisting the Medical Director of Chest Pain Center and Risk Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with physician contracting by sending contract and responding to emails, answering questions, and researching or following up on questions and/or open items.
- Ensure once new provider contracts are returned, they are then forwarded to the credentialing department.
- Work with DocuSign to create reports on provider contracting data.
Provider Chart Documentation
- Monitor, research and update missing documentation list sent weekly from billing company. Research in EMR systems.
- Email providers with the details that are missing from the documentation.
- Send secure text message reminders for missing information and contact physicians to obtain any new updates.
- Forward the information back to billing company on a weekly basis to ensure billing and coding can continue as needed.
- Resolve incomplete charts by contacting physicians and providing deadlines for missing items. Make notes of responses and forward to the office.
- Work on monthly scribe attestation report and provide report details to CEO/COO.
- Provide monthly deficiency report to CEO/COO for review and report any issues/findings from report.
- 72-hr hospital outstanding record reporting, notify practitioners for completion.
- Serve as back-up for Administrative Assistant, as needed.
- Assist with the planning, coordinating and execution of the yearly Risk Management Conference.
- Maintain malpractice files, loss run reports, and report incidents and claims to malpractice carrier.
- Contact providers with any details needed for the office.
- Assist Risk Management team coordinating and forwarding pertinent information.
- Assist with coordinating scheduling for nursing and PA students from different school institutions to have them shadow with an ERG physician.
- Assist Director of Chest Pain Center and the Director of Life Flight with administrative reports.
- Assist directors with CME approval process
- Assist with the patient monitoring of the all the Woundcare Programs.
- Required Skills
- Optional Skills
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $17.00 Hourly