BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Teamcenter PLM Administrator
- Job Title
- Teamcenter PLM Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Pasadena, CA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Education and Experience: Relevant degree.
- Will be a Teamcenter application and system admin for the Product Lifecycle Management Systems and Data Engineering Section 1723 as a member of Application Platform - Eng And Software Development (172L) and will report to the 172L Group Manager.
- Will work under the DEA lead to provide infrastructure and operational support for the Teamcenter system, adhering to all DEA standards and processes
- Provide technical expertise and be responsible for the planning, architecture, patch,upgrade, optimization, and overall administration for PLM/CAE applications, specifically Siemens Teamcenter Unified Architecture, Teamcenter Active Workspace Client, NX, and SWIM, along with various other CAE applications, in a fast-paced environment.
- Working in the Operations team, you will collaborate on a daily basis with the Development team to deliver a high performant Teamcenter system to JPL users. You will be the point of contact for all Teamcenter related infrastructure and operation needs.
- Provide consistent and constant support for all environments (Development, Test, Integration, and Production) encompassing all layers, modules, integration, connections, interfaces
- Continuously improve and optimize system architectural elements, such as FMS\FSC, enterprise servers & pool managers, web servers, solr engine, database, load balancer, translations servers, etc... for enhanced performance and scalability
- Articulate solution ideas with absolute clarity, good communication, and presentation skills. Help bridge IT teams
- Performs highly complex and critical job functions and activities.
- Applies wide ranging experience and advanced proficiency in networking/distributed computing environment concepts Completed work is evaluated for desired results and long-term contributions to organization.
- Works on major assignments and projects without appreciable direction, typically exercising considerable latitude in determining objectives.
- Actions and decisions have a highly significant positive impact on a multifunctional organization, due to creation of significant new business opportunities, critical mission successes, technology breakthroughs, and state-of-the-art improvements in processes or methods.
- Applies wide-ranging experience and advanced knowledge in one or more related fields of knowledge to provide leadership, oversight, and monitoring to an organization’s technical products, services, and/or capabilities; provides assessment of technical deliverables; resolves technical and resource issues.
- Regular use of creativity and innovation, often leading to significant breakthroughs in discipline.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment in evaluating potential approaches and solutions to new and unusual problems with organization- wide impact and determining appropriate resolutions.
- Interactions normally involve advising management on extremely complex and significant issues.
- Advises and consults with management or equivalent within and outside own organization.
- Serves as an essential team leader on teams inside and outside organization, project, activity or function, including outside JPL.
- Typically forms as well as leads teams.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic
- Experience with Linux Administration (RHEL or Oracle Linux)
- Programs in an administrative language such as Tk, Perl, VBScript, and shell.
- Mentors and coaches others internal and external to organization and inside and outside scope of responsibility. Regular use of creativity and innovation, often leading to significant breakthroughs in discipline.
- Expert knowledge of Laboratory policies and procedures, NASA policies and procedures, and government regulations across a range of applications.
- Recognized Laboratory expert in field of knowledge.
- Experience with Python/Jython and WLST scripting.
- Experience with Teamcenter SOA Gateway.
- Experience with Agile Software Development using Jira for tracking issues and resolutions.
- Experience with Software configuration management using GIT Hub for code repository.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills