BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Teamcenter PLM Administrator
- Job Title
- Teamcenter PLM Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Pasadena, CA
- Other Location
Required Education and Experience: Relevant degree.
- Will be a Teamcenter application and system admin for the Product Lifecycle Management Systems and Data Engineering Section 1723 as a member of Application Platform - Eng And Software Development (172L) and will report to the 172L Group Manager.
- Will work under the DEA lead to provide infrastructure and operational support for the Teamcenter system, adhering to all DEA standards and processes
- Provide technical expertise and be responsible for the planning, architecture, patch,upgrade, optimization, and overall administration for PLM/CAE applications, specifically Siemens Teamcenter Unified Architecture, Teamcenter Active Workspace Client, NX, and SWIM, along with various other CAE applications, in a fast-paced environment.
- Working in the Operations team, you will collaborate on a daily basis with the Development team to deliver a high performant Teamcenter system to JPL users. You will be the point of contact for all Teamcenter related infrastructure and operation needs.
- Provide consistent and constant support for all environments (Development, Test, Integration, and Production) encompassing all layers, modules, integration, connections, interfaces
- Continuously improve and optimize system architectural elements, such as FMS\FSC, enterprise servers & pool managers, web servers, solr engine, database, load balancer, translations servers, etc... for enhanced performance and scalability
- Articulate solution ideas with absolute clarity, good communication, and presentation skills. Help bridge IT teams
- Performs highly complex and critical job functions and activities.
- Applies wide ranging experience and advanced proficiency in networking/distributed computing environment concepts Completed work is evaluated for desired results and long-term contributions to organization.
- Works on major assignments and projects without appreciable direction, typically exercising considerable latitude in determining objectives.
- Actions and decisions have a highly significant positive impact on a multifunctional organization, due to creation of significant new business opportunities, critical mission successes, technology breakthroughs, and state-of-the-art improvements in processes or methods.
- Applies wide-ranging experience and advanced knowledge in one or more related fields of knowledge to provide leadership, oversight, and monitoring to an organization’s technical products, services, and/or capabilities; provides assessment of technical deliverables; resolves technical and resource issues.
- Regular use of creativity and innovation, often leading to significant breakthroughs in discipline.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment in evaluating potential approaches and solutions to new and unusual problems with organization- wide impact and determining appropriate resolutions.
- Interactions normally involve advising management on extremely complex and significant issues.
- Advises and consults with management or equivalent within and outside own organization.
- Serves as an essential team leader on teams inside and outside organization, project, activity or function, including outside JPL.
- Typically forms as well as leads teams.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Programs in an administrative language such as Tk, Perl, VBScript, and shell.
- Mentors and coaches others internal and external to organization and inside and outside scope of responsibility. Regular use of creativity and innovation, often leading to significant breakthroughs in discipline.
- Expert knowledge of Laboratory policies and procedures, NASA policies and procedures, and government regulations across a range of applications.
- Recognized Laboratory expert in field of knowledge.
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic.
- Experience with Python/Jython and WLST scripting.
- Experience with Teamcenter SOA Gateway.
- Experience with Agile Software Development using Jira for tracking issues and resolutions.
- Experience with Software configuration management using GIT Hub for code repository.
Labor Category: Systems Administrator IV
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills