A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Software Developer w/Poly
- Job Title
- Software Developer w/Poly
- Job ID
- Silver Spring, MD
- Other Location
Software Developer with Poly
Silver Spring, MD
TS/SCI w/Poly Clearance required
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a Software Developer with Poly professional for opportunities in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Drawing on its Bell Labs heritage, Perspecta Labs excels at creating innovative technologies and services to solve the most difficult and complex problems, shaping the state of the art in government and commercial cyber security. We are looking for candidates with a strong background in software development and networking for full-time positions in our Cyber Security research group.
Interested in supporting a government research laboratory engaged in next-generation research in Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics, AI & Machine Learning, Networking, RF and wireless, CNO, DevOps, and program analysis. The Developer will provide technical support for the evolution of the research mission. That support will include development, implementation and maintenance of analytic tools and capabilities. The analytic tools will provision solutions for pruning, ingesting and weighing real time data from diverse sensor streams. The candidate will develop tools that support analytics research.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience building systems in Python, including coding algorithms, ingest datasets and analyze the data.
• Familiarity with the principles and technologies used in modern TCP/IP networks, including experience with network data (e.g., packet structure).
• Knowledge and experience processing large amounts of data, including but not limited to data stored in a database
• Self-directed, able to work effectively with minimal requirements and supervision
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
10 or more years in application prototype development experience
Must have an active TS/SCI with POLY clearance to be considered.