A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Software Engineer with Polygraph
- Job Title
- Software Engineer with Polygraph
- Job ID
- Silver Spring, MD
- Other Location
Business Group Highlights Perspecta Labs Perspecta Labs generates transformative applied research to fuel solutions for our customers’ unique challenges. We are a self-sustaining research center within Perspecta that provides applied research and engineering to enable government agencies, utilities and commercial enterprises to fully exploit the future of communications, analytics and cyber security.Responsibilities Drawing on its Bell Labs heritage,
Perspecta Labs excels at creating innovative technologies and services to solve the most difficult and complex problems, shaping the state of the art in government and commercial Software development. We are looking for candidates with a strong background in Software Engineering with specialization in full stack development or DevOps or Computer Network Operations (CNO) for full-time positions in our Software Engineering research group. The candidate will provide technical support for the evolution of the LTS research mission.
That support will include development, implementation and maintenance of analytic tools and capabilities. The analytic tools will provision solutions for pruning, ingesting and weighing real time data from diverse sensor streams.
The candidate will develop tools that support analytics research.
• Responsible for DevOps support, including putting together systems, writing scripts, testing, and deployment.
• Proficient in scripting languages (e.g., Shell, Python) • Demonstrated experience with setting up experimental systems (e.g., PC, wireless access points, specialized sensors), and debugging/validating the setup
• Able to perform initial analysis of data produced by test configuration
• Self-directed, able to work effectively with minimal requirements and supervision
Qualifications Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
3 or more years in application prototype development experience