BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Senior Executive Assistant
- Job Title
- Senior Executive Assistant
- Requirement ID
- Chantilly, VA 20151
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI poly
Required Education and Experience: 10 of experience with a HS Diploma or GED, 5 years experience with a Bachelors Degree or above.
- Answer and place telephone calls, direct calls, take messages, and follow-up accordingly.
- Maintain an efficient office environment to include assisting in the ordering of supplies/equipment, arranging for office equipment repairs, coordinating office renovations, and participating in event planning.
- Prepare read-ahead material for Senior Executives.
- Receive, sort, and screen incoming mail; categorize, prioritize and prepare responses for Senior Executive signature.
- Summarize correspondence, highlight key issues or topics of interest, and follow up to ensure proper and timely response.
- Manage the workflow of multiple matters, within a continuously adapting schedule, for the assigned Senior Executive.
- Prepare and review non-routine letters, memos, documents, and various reports for Senior Executive signature to ensure compliance with NRO correspondence guidelines.
- Prepare to host Senior Executive visitors to include passing security clearances and escorting.
- Update and maintain records and files using the NRO enterprise records management system.
- Maintain an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization.
- Assist and relieve the assigned Senior Executive of a variety of complex executive office support functions.
- Manage all aspects of Senior Executive daily agenda to include scheduling appointments, preparing travel itineraries, schedule Very Important Person (VIP) parking, and making arrangements.
- Research and prepare background information on meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
- Process travel accounting/vouchers.
- Disseminate schedule to appropriate staff and act as a liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
- Develop creative approaches and alternatives to the resolution of issues and problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver clear and concise responses.
- Knowledge of proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure to ensure that written materials prepared and reviewed are complete, succinct, and formatted correctly.
- Skill to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment while maintaining flexibility and versatility.
- Experience working with senior executives at multiple organizational levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of organization's policies, procedures, regulations, goals, vision, organizational structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles and values.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 15 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills