Regional Channel Partner - Denver
- Job Title
- Regional Channel Partner - Denver
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Denver, CO
- Other Location
Regional Channel Partner - Denver, CO
An excellent opportunity to join a Cloud IT Infrastructure Company headquartered in the Mid-West. They are looking for a strong Regional Channel Sales Manager to develop the West for them which includes Colorado, Nevada, Arizona and California. They prefer candidates that have developed partner relationships with VAR’s, MSP and Master Agencies.
Travel: Varies, up to 40%
About the Position: Company is seeking the Best of the Best, a Finish-in-First Type. We’re growing rapidly and desire a team member to throw some gasoline on this fire! The successful Channel Sales Consultant will fully engage on driving success with new and existing relationships within our partner ecosystem. Hunting and farming will be co-equal parts of your position as we continue to build one of the most highly regarded Cloud Computing companies in the United States. This position reports directly to Company’s Channel Chief. With a competitive total compensation package that includes both a base salary component and a commission component with accelerators.
What We Want:
- • This is an individual contributor, hunter role – you will rely on your skills, your relationships, your reputation, and your Professional Network to penetrate new accounts
- • Your focus will be growing our current account base, closing new opportunities from our existing relationships, and hunting new logos
- • Partner with the C-suite to create win-win solutions in a consultative manner
- • Effectively organize workload to exceed sales quotas and related metrics, and accurately forecast all pipeline revenue opportunities in a timely manner, using Salesforce.com
- • Manage the sales process from outbound prospecting, understanding requirements, presenting and demonstrating offerings solutions, closing sales orders, and delivering customer requirements to operations
- • Handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling and positioning Company’s core differentiators that enables potential customers to identify value received for their commitments to us
- • Coordinate with Sales Engineering and Operations to ensure that the customer’s technical requirements can be achieved before the order is secured
- • Other duties as required to assist the Company sales team in achieving their objectives
What We Need:
- • Bachelor’s degree or higher
- • 4+ years of experience in outside technical sales (at least two years must be in selling cloud and hosted solutions) working with potential customers and internal technical resources to identify, cultivate, and close deals
- • Previous experience in Channel Sales
- • Proven track record with complex enterprise-level IT environments, including understanding of servers, networking, hosting, colocation, and data centers
- • Consultative solution selling expertise – selling solutions and capabilities, not just products – and including track record of success with C-suite prospective customer personnel
- • Demonstrated track record in overachieving objectives and ability to close sales
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office suite, phone skills, face-to-face selling, and solution sales
- • Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- • Strong verbal and written communications skills
- • Self-motivator with strong work ethic with a “can-do” positive attitude
- • Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial experience
- • U.S. citizenship or U.S. lawful permanent residency required
What Will Really Make You Stand Out:
• Extensive experience in IT-related sales, especially SaaS or IaaS solutions
• Advanced Salesforce, SalesLoft, and other CRM systems experience
What We Offer:
Competitive base salary plus commissions, 401(k), health insurance.
Send resumes to: email@example.com.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills