A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Whatfix Help Content Developer
- Job Title
- Whatfix Help Content Developer
- Job ID
- Herndon, VA
- Other Location
Orchard LLC, a boutique workforce solutions company, has been engaged by a strategic solutions firm serving customers in the US Government to assist in their search to identify highly skilled talent for a brand new contract award supporting the DoD. We are currently seeking a Whatfix Help Content Developer Herndon, VA or Newport News, VA.
Business Group Highlights Defense The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.Responsibilities Develop a training information system for a DOD client. \
Training system will provide a common operational picture of the training environment in 5 integrated capability areas: Training Development, Training Management, Training Enterprise Scheduling, Learning Content Management, and Training Resource Management.
These capabilities will enable the DOD client in planning and preparing for operational, institutional and self-development training.
• Create instructional content and help select appropriate graphic and multimedia treatments to align with learning objectives
• Develop creative concepts, scripts and storyboards using MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Create web graphics, animations, storyboards, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, templates and layouts for use in projects, product development/implementation, and maintenance support.
• Review the created content and test it against set standards • Ability to deliver high quality documentation with attention to detail
• Leverage your WhatFix knowledge to define Blueprint for Whatfix Implementation in the Customer's application.
• own and drive the strategic roadmap for all implementations in Whatfix's instances, including developing creative solutions to address complex workflows and process requirements
• Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements for Whatfix integration
Qualifications - US citizen - Secret clearance or ability to hold a Secret clearance. -
BS 12-15, MS 10-13. Phd 10+
• Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
• Understand object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic
• Excellent communication skills and knack for breaking down and explaining complex processes
• Passionate about technology and technical work Desired skills:
• Knowledge/experience with WhatFix software