BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Senior Source Performance Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Source Performance Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education and Experience: 10 or more (bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience; a master’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to an additional two years of experience).
- Perform in-depth analysis of collection strategies and system performance of GEOINT end-to-end systems in response to ad hoc requests and support regularly scheduled briefings, publications, and working groups.
- Perform detailed end-to-end GEOINT performance analysis to support multi-source requirement strategy creation and implementation and produce analytic reports as required.
- Develop and recommend to stakeholders new strategies that will maximize the effectiveness of GEOINT within a multi-source collaborative environment.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative methods to support the development and testing of new metrics, analytical techniques, and tools to assist in the measurement of GEOINT utilization and satisfaction within the framework of multi-source strategies.
- Analyze the impact and provide recommendations to stakeholders to optimize end-to-end system performance.
- Demonstrated experience in creating visual aids and graphics used in presenting briefings.
- Demonstrated ability to draft, edit, and proofread documents used in white papers, publications, etc.
- Advanced skills with ARCGIS, MapInfo, or COTS software with the ability to do analysis.
- Ability to manipulate data for analysis in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of the TCPED process and imagery requirements life cycle.
- Knowledge of, and trained in collection requirements, collection strategies, and the end-to-end systems of the GEOINT cycle.
- Knowledge of multi-sources to include airborne and commercial imagery collection and requirements process.
- Knowledge in qualitative and quantitative methods to support development of new metrics, analytical techniques and tools in assisting with measuring multi-source satisfaction and performance.
- Knowledge of NPAT, basics of how to query for performance data, basic knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of the current NTM constellation, orbitology, tasking, sensor specific traits, etc.
- Knowledge of Web Fishtools, GR tool, PMAA and other tools available to Collection Managers or related tools.
- Ability to analyze current collection strategies and propose recommendations for optimizing collection.
- Knowledge to provide recommendations supporting multi-source strategy creation and production of analytical reports.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills