- Job Title
- Payroll Specialist
- Job ID
- Brea, CA 92821
- Other Location
What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
Here are some more of the cool things you will get to do:
- Probe, gather and analyze client needs pertaining to payroll processing, reporting, related Insperity services and day-to-day operations for assigned clients
- Understand a business’ financial operation relating to payroll and accounting for small- to mid-sized business operations
- Support process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Ensure accurate compliance with payroll laws and regulations for Insperity and the client
- Deliver payroll services in various client company structures
- Analyze payroll data supplied by clients
- Input and balance payroll data
- Analyze payroll reports for distribution to clients
- Maintain knowledge in federal, state and local payroll administration laws
Here is what we are looking for so you will be successful:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in payroll administration or related field
- FPC Certification preferred
- General HR knowledge of labor practices pertaining to payday law and payroll administration
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.