- Job Title
- Client Liaison
- Job ID
- Austin, TX 78759
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Under limited supervision, with independent judgment and decision-making, this position ensures that the service strategy plans are developed, monitored, completed and delivered for their client base. Provides value that positively impacts our clients’ businesses and results in retention and growth. Facilitates account review meetings with team members, and based on outcome, coordinate service delivery and/or action plans. Troubleshoots situations, educate clients, develop partnerships with stakeholders, and solicit referrals.
Under limited supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Strategic thinking – Starts with a conceptual idea or vision and then develops systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results-oriented.
- Business Perspective – Aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective.
- Facilitation skills – Leads a team through a client/team meeting or planning process.
- Interpersonal – Uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of business circumstances.
Customer Service in a Team Environment
- Oversees development and facilitation of client service strategy plan for client base.
- Develops and maintains relationship with client owners, client appointed contacts or on-site supervisors.
- Analyzes and recommends suggestions for client concerns and develops action plans for correction.
- Assists clients with obtaining and interpreting service information.
- Participates in prospect meetings with sales and service team members.
- Coordinates service delivery for multiple locations.
- Assists various departments’ personnel with technical or complex issues encountered by the client owners, client appointed contacts, or on-site supervisor.
- Educates and encourages client usage of all technical applications. Educates new team members on technical applications used by Insperity.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Multi tasking and handling priorities.
- Presentation skills to include proficiency in design and delivery.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving/decision making skills.
- Ability to manage and direct multiple projects on an on-going basis.
- Ability to solicit referrals from clients.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn applications and programs as needed.
Travels: Yes, up to 20% of the time
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.