Business Development Representative/Inside Sales
- Job Title
- Business Development Representative/Inside Sales
- Job ID
- Plano, TX 75093
- Other Location
Dynamic, verbally gifted Sales Professionals, here is your opportunity to reap the rewards of your customer service driven, results oriented approach.
Business Development Representative / Inside Sales
If you think you can sell anything to anyone then apply today!
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our client is a digital giving software company that delivers an enterprise-class system for non-profit leaders around the globe. Its software solution allows non-profit organizations to facilitate any type of online gift in a customized donor experience. They represent nearly 1,000 of the top nonprofit’s in faith, education and healthcare.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will partner with sales and marketing to drive phone-based lead generation, appointment setting, lead qualification and sales support to the Sales Team. This position, although entry to mid-level, requires heavy outbound prospecting, phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Sales Team to generate new clients. The BDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all company product features/functions and have experience calling into large enterprises.
About the Role:
- Own lead management and prospecting activities phone and email prospecting invites.
- Meet or exceed opportunity/appointment quota and lead qualification.
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including calling guides, audience segmentation and approach.
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales appointments.
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Zoho.com (including calls, prospect pipeline, account notes, etc.).
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections competitive questions and other FAQ’s.
- Remain abreast of corporate objectives and product updates.
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads pipeline, and campaigns in order to meet milestones and quarterly objectives.
- Prefer previous sales or telephone prospecting experience.
- SaaS experience is a plus.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and flexibility to adapt to rapid change; well-organized, quick to respond and highly customer focused.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct extensive cold calls, email campaigns, and navigate org charts.
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and messaging, and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and high-growth environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.