- Job Title
- Title Officer
- Job ID
- Crown Point, IN 46307
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes and top tier-non athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Commercial Escrow Closer
Our Client's Location: N.W.Indiana area
Our Client's Company Profile: A leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to both the real estate and mortgage industries.
Why Work For Our Client: Do you want to work for an industry leader? Are you driven and motivated by success? If you answered "yes" to both questions, this opportunity might be for you! Here are some perks for working with our client:
- Tons of growth and opportunities for advancement.
- Fantastic work-life balance: Monday – Friday work week with minimal travel required.
- A company cell phone, iPad, laptop and automobile mileage allowance are all provided.
- Company covers all approved expenses (professional sports games, lunches, small gifts, coffee meetings, etc.).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience.
- Incentive program as well
- Health, dental and ancillary insurance products available.
- Experience with Titles
- Must be high energy and personable!
- Great time management skills.
- Support external customers in title and related inquiries via phone and e-mail
- Support internal escrow and other staff in title related inquiries via phone and e-mail
- Work to ensure that internal and external customer quality expectations are consistently met
- Provide input to higher ups in helping identify and implement any workflows and procedures to help increase efficiency and quality, and better serve our customer base
- Assist / backup in other department related functions (recording, order entry, etc.) as directed and necessary by manager/coordinator
- Be capable of progressing in role by learning other departmental tasks as directed by manager/coordinator
- On certain limited occasions, candidate may also accompany our Sales Executives to meetings with customers and prospects
What Our Client Seeks:
- Confidence and strong communication skills