Customer Satisfaction Agent
- Job Title
- Customer Satisfaction Agent
- Job ID
- NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ 08902-1716
- Other Location
EMI Yoshi, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative serving and tableware for the Foodservice and Consumer Markets. Specializing in plates, silver-look cutlery, party trays and drinkware, EMI Yoshi inspires Chef’s and Home Consumers alike to create unique food presentations.
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us as we create and deliver unique products to the market. We value innovative, creative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way. If you like challenges, have a great attitude and personality, and are looking to join a fun, profitable and growing organization; this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Customer Satisfaction Agent
The Customer Satisfaction Agent provides service to current and potential customers and the sales team for a pre-determined territory. You will directly report to the Customer Service Manager with dotted line to Office Manager.
- Process all orders received via email or fax on a daily basis.
- Communicate with customers and sales team regarding all aspects of the order process from initiation to shipment of merchandise.
- Provide current customers with information regarding product knowledge, stock availability, order status, shipping confirmation and tracking, back orders, sample requests, invoice copies and pricing.
- Respond to all potential customer queries, sample requests and send leads to sales team for follow up.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Process Return Merchandise Authorizations.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience required.
- Industry knowledge a plus.
- Strong phone and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work under pressure.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- SAP and EDI knowledge preferred.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation annually, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental/vision benefits, company provided skills training classes and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture and is given the tools necessary to do so.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.