|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Cyber Security Forensic Intrusion Analyst
- Job Title
- Cyber Security Forensic Intrusion Analyst
- Job ID
- Stafford, VA
- Other Location
Dynology is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Red Team Member/Cyber Security Forensic Intrusion Analyst to join our Cyber Range Services Team in the Stafford, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer. Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission Solutions & Services group. You will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
- Develop offensive and defensive support postures for enterprise range environment.
- Create traffic generation footprints to duplicate normal production network services as well as hostile network services.
- Identify and propose solutions to research challenges in the security of electronic systems.
- Conduct assessments of the security of proposed and existing systems including threat assessment, vulnerability assessment, and security/penetration testing.
- Research tools, techniques, countermeasures and trends in network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience. Minimum of three years’ experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- Five to Seven years computer intrusion analysis or network security experience
- Understand Red Team penetration testing methodologies
- Required to have one of the following Certifications: GIAC GPEN, CEH, CompTIA PenTest+, CRTOP, CEPT, or LPT.
- Understand network ports and protocols, network devices, and TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, BSD)
- Able to work at the operating system command line
- Understand secure architectures and technologies
- Knowledge of at least one or more programming language (Bash, Python, PowerShell, C/C++, C#)
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Basic reversing skills, use of tools like IDA Pro, OlyDbg, WinDbg, etc.
- Experience with development
- BS degree preferred or Seven Years’ Experience
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) of Offensive Security Certified Engineer (OSCE) preferred.
Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have a Top-Secret Clearance.