JOIN THE TEAM!
- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Other Location
Primary responsibility is to support the Subcontractor Prequalification Process by providing outreach to potential subcontractors/vendors and collecting the required documentation to ensure qualifications are met.
This includes ongoing thorough communication with subcontractors/vendors throughout process and reporting information internally for operational strength and financial condition assessment.
Other job duties include the issuance of Master Subcontract Agreements (MSA’s), tracking of subcontractor insurance documents and assistance with project-specific subcontract documents/compliance.
Commercial insurance certificate experience and construction administrative experience is appreciated.
Key Result Areas:
- Provide outreach to potential subcontractors and vendors.
- Maintain ongoing thorough communication with subcontractors and vendors to ensure understanding of the prequalification documents required.
- Collect all data and necessary documents in a timely manner taking into consideration potential project scheduling deadlines.
- Record data in an organized manner, keeping track of prequalification progress.
- Forward necessary documents for internal assessment and evaluation.
- Maintain master subcontractor/vendor lists.
- Issue subcontractor Master Subcontract Agreements (MSA’s) and ensure timely execution.
- Gather and maintain subcontractor compliance documents.
- Create, manage and archive subcontractor files (hard copies).
- Assist with general administrative department duties as needed.
- Assist with project-specific subcontract documents.
- Assist with project-specific Purchase Orders.
- Salary – DOE
- Health, dental and vision coverage available for individual, immediately. Dependents can be covered at employee’s expense.
- 401(k) available for your contributions upon eligibility for profit sharing plan.
- Paid vacation: two weeks after one year of employment; three weeks after five years of employment. Vacation time does not carry over into the next year.
- Six paid holidays annually.
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
We are always looking for good people.
Why Work at MFRG-ICON?
If you like challenging yourself, helping people, having fun, and participating in a fantastic culture while working with a solid group of people in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment, we want to hear from you.
Salary & Time Off
Competitive salaries and all the usual holidays plus a few you might not expect.
We want you to be healthy! We have great employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Location & Office
We have offices in Los Angeles, CA and Scottsdale, AZ. The work environment is fun, casual, collaborative, and feels like a big family.