Production Team Lead, 2nd Shift (3 pm – 11pm)
- Job Title
- Production Team Lead, 2nd Shift (3 pm – 11pm)
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006-6623
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug and medical device manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Production Team Lead, 2nd Shift (3 pm – 11 pm)
The Team Lead is a worker who leads a team of five to eight other workers. Team leaders form the first line of support for workers who unlike their counterparts are the heart of improvement activities with responsibility for problem-solving, quality assurance, and basic preventive maintenance. Team leaders do not take disciplinary action and do not have a fixed production job. Rather, they provide support by knowing all the jobs performed by their team members so that they can relieve workers, fill in for absentees, or help workers who need assistance or are falling behind. They respond to problems such as line stops, and on calls, and take the lead role in activities. They also use standardized work audit sheets to do daily checks of team members to make sure the team is following standardized work and to surface problems. Team Lead is responsible for the production floor by taking a leadership role with employees and ensuring that finished goods are produced in a safe, efficient, timely, and compliant manner meeting all FDA, GMP, ISO, OSHA, contract customer, and SAP policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities other duties may be assigned.
- Able to understand Standardized Work for labor, equipment, and material, and use it to achieve team safety, productivity, quality, and delivery targets.
- Practical knowledge of Plan-Do-Check-Adjust; an experienced production floor problem solver.
- Able to quickly master all team skills, and train those skills to individual team members.
- Continually assesses the work environment for safety and problems.
- Helps maintain healthy communication between management and the team.
- A high level of responsibility, integrity, discipline mixed with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and team spirit.
- Able and willing to take direction, accept coaching, and work in a team environment.
- The potential to grow into a supervisory level position.
Education and Experience:
- Less than high school education; or up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.