- Job Title
- Events Coordinator
- Job ID
- DURHAM, NC 27703-8580
- Other Location
Our client ranks among the largest groups of patent and trade mark attorneys in Europe, with over 75 patent and trade mark professionals and more than 300 staff. They now have 15 offices throughout Europe, in the UK, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy and Switzerland, from which we provide local and European representation. We also have direct representation rights in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway and Sweden, two client liaison offices in the United States, and an office in Managua, Nicaragua which handles patent searching.
The Events Coordinator – US Market will strive to deliver exceptional experiences and promote brand awareness through US-based company events. You will work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ideate, plan, and execute US-based events for the company. A typical day for the Events Coordinator may include activities such as managing contracts, event planning, ordering promotional products, pre-event email communications, and post-event reporting. The Events Coordinator will work alongside and report to the Marketing Manager – US Market.
Durham, North Carolina - with the ability to work from home.
- Oversee all aspects of the execution of event production (i.e. venue selection and booking, content and program development, onsite messaging and design, vendor management, shipping and logistics, etc.)
- Manage and execute event promotions, including the selection, ordering and shipping of giveaways and other promotional items
- Assist with development and distribution of pre- and post-event email communications
- Assist with event-based social media posting and website updates
- Manage event RSVPs, reporting them regularly to CMO, Marketing Manager and team
- Track and report event success including attendance, overall audience participation and engagement as well as post event feedback
- Manage events budget, ensuring all events stay within or under budget
- Attend selected national company events and trade shows (up to 15% travel)
- Organize and monitor stock of marketing and promotional materials
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and fulfill sales rep needs of marketing and promotional materials upon request
- Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science degree in marketing, communications, or similar (or equivalent work experience)
- 3 years’ experience
- Experience in corporate event management or in the logistics space
- Excellent project management skills with experience managing multiple events at a time
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to solve challenges on the fly
- Familiarity with social media and email marketing
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM, such as Salesforce or Pipedrive
- Experience writing and distributing marketing and event email communications
This position offers paid vacation/sick days, paid public holidays, and training opportunities. Full health benefits included.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.