Membership Administrative Coordinator
- Job Title
- Membership Administrative Coordinator
- Job ID
- RICHLAND HILLS, TX 76118-6219
- Other Location
The Apartment Association of Tarrant County is a regional not-for-profit trade association created in 1967 to help support and advance the business interest of more than 1,850 multi-housing owners, managers, developers and related suppliers who own, manage and or provide products and services to more than 212,000 apartment homes throughout a nine county region of north-central Texas including: Erath, Hood, Jack, Johnson, Palo Pinto, Parker, Somervell, Tarrant and Wise.
We work closely with 25 associations throughout Texas and 170 across the nation, AATC is a closely affiliated partner with the Texas Apartment Association (TAA) and the National Apartment Association. We are a driving force behind the multifamily industry and we grow each and every year. With over 930 properties in our database, we service over 212,000 apartment homes in Tarrant and surrounding counties. In addition, we have over 300 owner/manager members and over 475 product and services companies that service these companies. Together, we are a catalyst for great commerce and industry.
If you have high expectations for your career; so do we. Imagine what we will achieve together. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. You want your next step to be the right one. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things.
It’s said that there’s no second chance to make a first impression. In this highly visible role, you’ll be our first impression to our current, new and prospective members. Your initiative and organizational skills will keep us running at top performance, while your enthusiasm and ideas will shape the environment in which we all work. We will rely on your exceptional skills and talents to effectively perform the following duties include but not limited to:
- Membership database Management
- Weekly Database updates
- Monthly reporting (ie: - Agendas, Minutes, Board Reports)
- Compile Prospect Lists for committee
- Monthly article for publication
- Support during Dues collection process (4 months)
- New member correspondence and follow-up
- Guest reception services
- Guest walk-ins
- Answer phones
- Social Media skills a plus
- Membership FB Page
- TAA forms and Membership Services
- Inventory and sales
- Membership Discount Services – Movie Tickets/Zoo Tickets
- Facilities Management
- Building Maintenance Inventory
- Konica Minolta – Copier
- Neopost – Postage Machine
- Phone System Maintenance
- Office Supplies Inventory and ordering
- Meeting and class prep
- High School diploma and or Community College Associates Degree
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite
- Social Media Skills a plus
- High level customer service skills and great customer service attitude
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail; interpersonal skills which facilitate teamwork
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment – must be willing to grow with us!
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Team player who can roll up their sleeves and get involved in everything from big projects to mundane, simple tasks – A true go-getter!
- Not easily frazzled and strong time management skills during busy and slower periods throughout the day.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future grown opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Membership database Management