A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22102
- Other Location
Active or Interim Secret Clearance Required (Must be US Citizen)
Talent Orchard LLC, is a boutique woman owned Workforce Solutions Company, and Federal Contractor. We are currently retained by a fast growing Government Contractor to assist in finding an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work at their Arlington VA location. You must possess the necessary knowledge and experience in addition to either a current active Secret Clearance or an Interim Secret Clearance to be considered.
What you will do;
Senior Business Analyst leads the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs. Defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. Also, acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications.
Major Duties Responsibilities:
- Facilitate coordination with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify and elaborate business requirements and required technical capabilities
- Conduct analysis of business processes and identify opportunities to improve and make more efficient
- Prepares detailed requirements and specifications for programs.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate GUI and functionality and validate requirements
- Performs a variety of tasks including system test related tasks
- Work closely with Database Engineers, Systems Analyst, Application Engineer, and other technical staff.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Follow established processes (i.e., SDLC, A&A) and develop required document deliverables (i.e., Design Document)
Your background will include;
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst in an information technology environment, preferably working for or consulting with Public Sector clients.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing prototyping tools to support elaboration and validation of requirements.
- Prior experience using SharePoint, preferably online version
- Past experience with Azure Dev Ops preferred
- Comfortable solving complex business issues within tight time parameters under minimal supervision.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
#CJP, #Secret, #Analyst #businessanalyst #systemsanalyst