BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Psychometrician, Senior
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS (we will be able to scope up to SCI)
Required Education and Experience:
- An advanced degree from an Educational Measurement or Psychology program.
- A combination of higher education and experience that comprises 10 years.
Required Certification: N/A
- Develop test out options for NGC’s portfolio of courses.
- Distribute test in multiple choice, true/false, scenario base, etc.
- Identify and determine the appropriate data to be analyzed to support the objectives of a project.
- Perform psychometric analysis in support of formal test and assessment instructions.
- Apply data gathering expertise.
- Leverage communication and facilitation expertise to maintain and build partnerships within the organization to achieve human capital objectives.
- Perform competency modeling, job task analysis, training needs and other studies.
- Conduct skills analysis and training need analysis to ensure consistent processes and technologies are implemented and followed to maximize the learning experience with a focus on delivery of training curriculum to meet student development.
- Keep abreast of state-of-the art educational technology and evaluation and assessment development tools.
- Experience in Educational Measurement specifically measuring the validity, reliability, and fairness of tests.
- Experience creating tests for adult learners.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong consulting and interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with senior leadership
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experience working with Instructional System Designs.
- Knowledgeable in DoD terminology.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills