Master or Journeyman Electrician
- Job Title
- Master or Journeyman Electrician
- Portland, ME
- Other Location
To apply, simply TEXT ONTARGET to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team today!
Is it time to elevate your career with a company dedicated to being the best in the industry; who values integrity, dedication, and hard work? If so, On Target wants you to join their ranks! We offer competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
At On Target, we are a fast-growing company that provides a variety of utility services such as power line, telecommunications, metering and smart grid services throughout the Northeast. Relocation assistance is available.
As a qualified and licensed Master or Journeyman Electrician, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of municipally owned LED street lighting.
Pay for this position is $25-$30/hour DOE.
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We believe that our employees are the reason for our success, so we offer competitive wages and an array of benefits that include:
- 100% Paid Training - You'll have ongoing training throughout your career with us.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
Responsibilities & Requirements
You'll be working closely with other technicians and customers with limited amount of supervision. This position is a phenomenal opportunity for those who like to work both independently and as part of a team.
- State of Maine Master or Journeyman license
- Ability to obtain Maine DOT Medical Card
- Commitment to completing projects in a timely manner
- Able to work overtime and weekends (as needed)
- Be able to stand, walk, and work on uneven ground for the full workday
- Be able to drive a line truck and/or equipment several hours every day
- Be able and willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Be able to lift 100 pounds on an occasional basis and up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Range
- $25.00 None to $0.00 None