A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Technical Lead - Cloud & IT Infrastructure
- Job Title
- Technical Lead - Cloud & IT Infrastructure
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 21244
- Other Location
TECHNICAL LEAD, CLOUD & IT INFRASTRUCTURE
Arlington (Crystal City)
Active Top Secret Clearance Required
@Orchard LLC (www.atOrchard.com) has been retained by our client, a leading Federal Contractor, to identify an experienced Technical Lead (Cloud & IT Infrastructure), with an active TS clearance, and expertise in the area of policy management best practices within the Cloud Management environment.
The Technical Lead oversees all contract positions related to security engineering, analysis, auditing, and office automation requirements for the team supporting the DoD Cloud Computing program. The Technical Lead also provides leadership, guidance, practical engineering advice, and guidance, to promote optimized outcomes for the end-users.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical leadership and management to the contract engineering team to meet government group lead’s objectives and goals.
- Coordinates across the contract team and with the Government group leads to ensure the technical team’s creation of technical reports are complete and timely manner.
- Provides technical inputs for policy edits, language for Statute and Regulation, analytic assessment reports of JEDI Cloud use, and other technical topics that will be required as the Department becomes familiar with the JEDI Cloud.
- Provides technical subject matter expertise on infrastructure engineering with an emphasis on modern, cloud infrastructure, hybrid cloud models, and platform services.
- Assists in the review and analysis of market research materials, document that analysis and make recommendations on how that analysis should inform technical inputs into all documentation.
- Prepares white papers and informational memoranda on technical areas of interest, such as tactical edge architecture, service integration, etc.
- Supports execution and engineering efforts for deploying portable cloud devices/data centers.
- Supports execution and provide expert technical advice of migrations in and out of JEDI Cloud
- Supports security engineering efforts related to IaaS and PaaS offerings provided from the JEDI contract.
- Supports design and review for high assurance/high-security one-way file transfer solutions.
- Provides risk management framework support for assessment and authorization support.
- Support the creation and management of a new security risk management process to authorize a marketplace process and monitor the output of the process for accuracy.
- Assist the Government in the review and analysis of vendor-provided deliverables with an emphasis on accuracy, quality, and timeliness.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience in IT and strong working knowledge of cloud technologies
- Expert understanding of policy management best practices within cloud providers to include full compliance with the JEDI Cloud Cyber Security Plan
- Top Secret Clearance
Established in 2010, @Orchard (also known as Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com