Join the Parkview Team
We are the Best Place To Work, Practice Medicine & Receive Care
Registered Nurse Med/Surg
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse Med/Surg
- Job ID
- Pueblo, CO 81003
- Other Location
Are you ready for an opportunity that honors your skills as a Registered Nurse in a Medical Surgical setting? We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Surgical team at Parkview Medical Center in Pueblo, CO.
Parkview is a 370-bed acute care teaching hospital that is privately owned and governed. Parkview provides a full array of benefits including tuition reimbursement, health insurance, an on-site Health & Fitness Center, and child care.
Registered Nurse Med/Surg Job Responsibilities:
- Understand who our customers are and what our customers expect of us.
- Be the first to respond to any customer request or need.
- Support other members of the work team in meeting customer needs.
- Be accountable for the technical and behavioral competencies of the job.
- Provide safe and effective care for the adult and pediatric patient.
Parkview hospital offers a team focused atmosphere, opportunities for growth, and a dynamic employee and community-centric culture. Our technology advancements and easy access to care continues to make us a leader in healthcare and the largest employer in Pueblo, CO. We are extremely proud of our achievements and national recognitions, such as being ranked as a High Performing Hospital in Orthopedics by the U.S. News & World Report. Come experience for yourself why we are known for being the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care! If you would like join our incredible team at Parkview Medical Center, apply today!
To inquire or apply, contact:
Chris Saavedra at 719-569-4766 email@example.com