BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Software Developer
- Requirement ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS (with SCI eligibility)
Required Education and Experience:
- Level 3: 9 years with Bachelors’ Degree or at least 7 years of experience with Masters’ Degree
- Level 4: 12 years with Bachelors’ Degree or at least 10 years of experience with Masters’ Degree
Required Certification: N/A
Team member will perform in an agile and capacity-based environment to allow for rapid delivery of analytic capabilities and services, providing flexibility to prioritize delivery, as missions require. Duties include:
- Research, design, develop, and/or modification of enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Designs, develops, documents, test, and debugs application software.
- Document all software customization and configuration changes.
- Develop and maintain software tests consistent with the test plan and DevOps pipeline requirements.
- Experience with Java, Angular 8 and NodeJS.
- Experience is developing and testing new application features in NodeJS and other web development tools to accommodate the addition of new data from various sources.
- Created software code and maintained the code.
- Experience in troubleshooting application production issues.
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills.
- Experience building applications in Java.
- Good understanding of agile methodologies.
- Experience in building web applications using technologies like Angular 8, or similar tech.
Preferences/Nice to have:
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills