BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
GEOINT Source Strategies Analyst
- Job Title
- GEOINT Source Strategies Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education and Experience: 3 to 10 years’ of relevant experience. By relevant, this means they must have performed as a GEOINT Collection Manager using GIMS a minimum of three years.
Required Certification: N/A
- As a member of a team, research, validate, and submit GEOINT collection requirements as well as the creation of collection strategies and monitoring the production satisfaction of GEOINT requirements as needed by the supported command or agency.
- Identify unsatisfied and new intelligence requirements and determine whether a particular intelligence gap stems from lack of tasking or lack of resources for identified collection discipline.
- Develop and activate collection strategies of various complexities based on a mix of resources to be applied to resolve data shortfalls and provide customers feedback on requirements satisfaction.
- Maintain and use databases and systems that facilitate GEOINT collection management requirements and tasking.
- Assist in orientation/indoctrination of analysts on the GEOINT collection requirements management business process to enhance analyst's knowledge of capabilities and processes and in the development and maintenance of GEOINT business processes and procedures in support of ONI related to GEOINT collection management and its relationship to GEOINT mission management.
- Maintain working knowledge of GEOINT collection requirements guidance to customers, such as the Geospatial-Intelligence Information Management System (GIMS) needs procedures, and promulgate or incorporate recommended updates of relevant portions when needed by the customers GEOINT business processes.
- Participate in select meetings, VTCs and conferences where GEOINT collection requirements issues are central to the agenda.
- Prepare background papers and memoranda as required to support management decision-making.
- Establish/maintain working-level contacts for coordination of GEOINT collection requirements management matters within each assigned functional or geographic/country area of responsibility at the customer site and with counterparts at agencies that have equities in the corresponding domain.
- Advanced skill with all capabilities and use all GIMS functionalities to include but not limited to Advanced Search, Dissemination Rules, Strategies, NGDS-Discovery Services, GIN Creation, GIN Modification and Approval, Tasking Dashboard, Geospatial Dashboard, Supplier Management, OOI Target Creation, OOI Query, OOI Modification, OOI Management, AGI Search, Virtual File Folders, and UIM-Approved Product Holdings (Report) Search.
- Understand the technical capabilities and limitations of imagery.
- Ability to apply well-established strategies or procedures to effectively perform routine GEOINT analysis
- Understanding of straightforward GEOINT situations or problems and collect information from routine sources.
- Analyze and integrate basic information to identify clear patterns or trends and draw reasonable, logical conclusions for the straightforward GEOINT problems.
- Writing technical products, reports and briefs.
- Knowledge of GEOINT tasking and collection processes and protocols.
- (GIMS) GEOINT Information Management System certification.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills