A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
- Job Title
- Sr. Recruiter
- Job ID
- McLean, VA
- Other Location
@Orchard (formerlyTalent Orchard) has been retained by a large Federal Systems Integration firm to recruit multiple Intel Recruiters to support Technical requirements for their team in McLean, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the largest defense contractors that has over $22.59 billion dollars in revenue and is a publicly traded company. The company works in a fast paced environment with over 84, 000 employees worldwide. This will be a long term contract and will be employed by @Orchard.
Experience/Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Demonstrated knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and candidate due diligence.
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system.
- Proven ability to learn and adapt new recruiting ideas, processes, techniques, etc.
- Manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, and be adaptable/flexible Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Experience introducing new recruiting concepts to talent acquisition leadership.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerlyTalent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.