Jr. Software Sales Support
- Job Title
- Jr. Software Sales Support
- Job ID
- PHOENIX, AZ 85027-1363
- Other Location
Our client’s purpose is to improve how retailers run their businesses by using technology to boost efficiencies and collect valuable information that can help make the right business decisions using the best retail technology and services available. In order to accomplish this purpose, they specialize in the best-of-breed, retail point-of-sale software systems that help specialty retailers stay ahead of the game, keep in control of inventory and manage their businesses more efficiently. They have been leading the way in Retail Technology since 1985, and through their constant research and forward thinking they have been able to add value to the solutions we provide.
Because of this achievement, our client ranks as one of the leading retail service providers in the U.S., servicing the technology needs of specialty retailers since 1985, with offices that expand across two coasts in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and New York.
Jr. Software Sales Support
As a full-time Jr. Software Sales Representative, your mission will be to drive sales and revenue growth by facilitating the production of assigned new and existing client sales reps. This is achieved by maximizing the salespeople’s efficiency through administrative coordination and support to the Sales Representatives, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data entry and management, outbound communication to facilitate the same. This position can grow into an Account Manager role.
- Outbound calling and emailing to prospects and clients to schedule Annual Business Reviews
- Receive and process straight forward sales transactions
- Handle internal sales process and follow-up on anything missed or needed to process orders
- Follow-up on marketing / promotion and get clients on the phone with salespeople
- Manage a touch system for systematic follow-up with clients and prospects
- Minimum of a High School diploma
- 1 - 2 years of solid work history with the same company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook email
- Capable of working in CRM systems and of learning company system
Come Join the Fun!
Our client supports their employees by offering an exceptional work environment including:
- Birthday and anniversary treats every month to celebrate our employees
- Social events throughout the year including annual holiday parties
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership
- Fun activities with your teammates
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.