Our team is growing. You will, too.
Regional Sales Manager FL/GA
- Job Title
- Regional Sales Manager FL/GA
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL
- Other Location
- Remote FL/GA
Regional Sales Manager (Florida/Georgia)
AutoAlert is the automotive industry's leading data-mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 3,500 dealerships.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
In charge of generating revenue within an assigned territory by offering AutoAlert’s various product mix of solutions to potential customers to enhance their sales and operations functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promote AutoAlert and its core products with the end goal of creating value for customers and collecting new revenue
- Maintain accurate CRM (Salesforce) system data
- Manage relationships for each prospect by fact finding, follow up, identifying customers' needs, presenting pricing options, overcoming objections.
- Interact with decision makers such as Sr. management and business owners, cultivating a lasting business relationship with these contacts
- Ensure that monthly, weekly, yearly sales goals are met or exceeded
- Focus on new business development, while maintaining customer relationships
- Provide accurate forecasting and develop weekly and monthly sales plans to manage the sales funnel.
- Phone and email communication utilized daily to achieve sales goals
- Ability to work within a team to work together inside of a region with an inside sales counterpart to achieve regional sales goals
- Travel to and attend Tradeshows and other Company events as required
- Entry level into the Regional Sales Rep
- Intro into pipeline management
- Developing knowledge of the region
- Ongoing assistance in prospecting & closing new deals
- Ability to forecast 15-30 days into the future
- Adept knowledge of Salesforce and our sales process
- Responsible for demonstrating and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers online, onsite and at Trade shows such as NADA, Digital Dealer, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to the Sales Team.
- Strong persuasive speaking skills, comfortable with public speaking to attract and engage large training groups and sales demonstrations of high importance
- Must have excellent customer facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
Minimal Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- 2 years of sales experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree/4 year college degree preferred
- Position requires sufficient selling skills, product knowledge and industry knowledge
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.