A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Project Manager 1
- Job Title
- Project Manager 1
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Project Manager 1
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph required
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a Project Manager 1 professional for opportunities in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Manages project scope, schedule, budget, and
- Develops project management plans, project documentation, work breakdown structures, project schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation. Prepares charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting
- Reviews risk and risk mitigation activities of the project and proposes budgets for the
- Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of task and contract deliverables, briefings/presentations, and project
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract.
- Responsible for all project management aspects of the development and implementation of assigned
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports for assigned projects with minimal
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and
- Recommends and takes action to execute the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Minimum five years of experience as a Project
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Project Management, Business Management, Economics, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Law, Government Contracting, Finance/Accounting, or related
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- TS/SCI w/Polygraph