Our team is growing. You will, too.
Regional Account Manager FL
- Job Title
- Regional Account Manager FL
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the automotive industry's leading data-mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 3,500 dealerships.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
The Account Manager position is responsible for account management with existing AutoAlert clients. AM’s are the responsible for the Health, Retention and Growth of their assigned books of business. This position will cover the entire state of Florida.
- Maintain and improve relationships on behalf of the company with existing clients as assigned
- Identify and close new sales opportunities
- Build and maintain a sales opportunity pipeline
- Respond expeditiously to specific dealer concerns/requests by identifying and engaging the appropriate AA resource to provide a solution
- Enhance client knowledge and best practice usage of the AutoAlert platform
- Identify, nurture and create advocates for AutoAlert
- Build relationships with DP and GM level contacts at each assigned account
- Report ROI and opportunities for growth to the DP and GM
- Demonstrate consistent knowledge of the AutoAlert platform, be a subject matter expert
- Coach and guide toward achievement of clients desired results
- Complete and submit all paperwork and/or reports required by the Company; Comply with the company’s established policies and procedures
- Report to your manager regularly, to discuss your presentation of ideas, initiatives and status reports for achieving established goals and objectives
- Attend tradeshows, employee training initiatives, clients and other Company events throughout the year as required
- Problem Solving – Using independent judgement and discretion, identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Strong persuasive speaking skills, comfortable with public speaking and sales demonstrations
- Must have excellent customer facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition
- This position receives guidance and direction but works with minimal supervision seeking final approval
Minimal Qualifications Education And/or Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of high-level automotive experience is preferred
- Position requires sufficient product knowledge and industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Customer support experience.
· Health Savings Accounts
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.