TECH SOURCER / Technical Talent Acquisition Sourcer
- Job Title
- TECH SOURCER / Technical Talent Acquisition Sourcer
- Job ID
- REMOTE WORK, TO
- Other Location
- WORK FROM HOME
TECH SOURCER / TECHNICAL TALENT ACQUISITION SOURCER
Albelissa is looking for someone that is fluent in Technical Engineering and has a background in recruitment. Join our company to help manage and develop our talent pipeline for a tech giant focusing on semiconductor and advanced sensor technologies, providing their world class R&D center and BL Divisions with the resources required.
You will proactively manage the sourcing activities and deliver to our senior technical recruiters qualified candidates and ensure that requirements are fulfilled within specific time frames and KPIs.
This role is very hands on with 80% of your time being focused on sourcing and 20% on stakeholder management. You will be well connected within the tech arena and be happy to attend tech events and build your network through joining forums and groups to raise your own profile in the sector but also the business’ and promote the opportunities available.
- Create and plan different ways to build talent pipelines.
- Identify and engage active and passive candidates by using various search techniques
- Map technology companies across the EU, identifying the top talent from competitors.
- Generate qualified candidates through direct sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Coordinate with recruitment partners to determine position requirements
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Experienced in talent sourcing in the EU
- 2+ years of technical engineering recruitment sourcing
- Knowledgeable of the semiconductor industry and its technologies
- Ability to work effectively as part of a remote team and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Required Skills
2+ yrs of EU tech engg talent sourcing in the EU
Technical fluency, preferably with semiconductors and high tech engg fields
Ability to work autonomously
Option 1: Create a New Profile