A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
- Job Title
- ServiceNow Developer
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28278
- Other Location
@Orchard (formerlyTalent Orchard) has been an opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for an ServiceNow Application Developer in Charlotte, NC. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the largest defense contractors that has over $22.59 billion dollars in revenue and is a publically traded company. The company works in a fast paced environment with over 84, 000 employees worldwide. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with contract duration set for a period of at least 6 Months.
This position will require the ServiceNow Application Developer to collaboratively work within a team of ServiceNow developers to design, develop and implement enterprise wide solutions which create significant business value for our client. Function as a subject matter expert and technical lead for ServiceNow. Consults with key stakeholders to develop requirements for enterprise solutions. Develops sound innovative solutions which enable process optimization and automation and create business value. Provides senior level technical guidance to other team members. Participates in the creation of the ServiceNow strategy
Experience/Skill Set Required:
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and implement complex ServiceNow enterprise solutions.
- Significant ServiceNow IT Service Management, Discovery and Orchestration development experience.
- Experience in developing solutions within the Service Portal and applying User Interface concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop value stream maps and make recommendations on process optimization and automation.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching team members on ServiceNow capabilities and technical solutions.
- Experience using an Agile project methodology in the development and implementation of solutions.
- ServiceNow Developer & ITIL Expert Certification preferred but not mandatory.
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.