Territory Account Executive I - Marion, IL
- Job Title
- Territory Account Executive I - Marion, IL
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Marion, IL
- Other Location
Territory Account Executive I - Marion, IL
The Territory Account Executive is the catalyst behind Company Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Territory Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers into the medium and small commercial segment accounts. Territory Account Executives help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with Company’s solution(s).
Strategic Value of Role:
Increase Company valuation within medium/small segment accounts by:
- Exceeding projected revenue goals in the assigned Commercial Accounts
- Landing new logo customers to improve market share
- Expanding product solutions to improve wallet share
- Providing network (product) solutions in and out of the Company footprint
Your role as a Territory Account Executive is to close net new business and retain the existing customer base which you are assigned to. As a Territory Account Executive, you are responsible for all opportunities and accounts assigned to you in the medium and small segments which are likely to fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre- and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. A Territory Account Executive reports to a Regional Sales Manager.
The Territory Account Executive fulfill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by Marketing, prospecting new leads, handling different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing sales opportunities. The Territory Account Executive’s main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible. Once an opportunity has been closed, the Territory Account Executive’s job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up according to the commitment. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Pre-Sale Technicians and Sales Engineers and Post-Sale Project Managers, Engineers, and Customer Service Advisors – whose goal is to help you close and fulfill the deal.
What makes a great Territory Account Executive?
- Customer Focused: Approaching all opportunities through the lenses of the prospect or customer
- Passion: Translates to customers an infectious enthusiasm for the solution
- Process Oriented: Follows sales process guidance and tool usage, adopting best practices throughout sales campaigns
- Negotiation Skills: Develops innovative win-win solutions by demonstrating best practices to uncover company-viable solution options from the client's view
- Motivated and skilled in prospecting and closing sales opportunities
- Prospect for new business
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Company offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect strategic initiatives
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our comprehensive solution of high speed broadband, advanced voice products, satellite video and personal online and data security solutions across a wide range of industries
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Company
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with the decision makers in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Win sales campaigns after they have progressed past needs development by developing reasons for prospects to act
- Proactive in adopting sales best practices and a leader in process adherence
- Can achieve success in sales campaigns when obstacles are presented
- Ability to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities
- Displays ability to presenting professional content in a passionate way, exhibiting high spirits all in situations
- Experience with consumer premise equipment (CPE) sales
- Candidate must possess a valid state driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Attend a Sales Academy training, that requires out of state travel
- 2+ years previous business-to-business experience in one or more of the following areas with a documented track record of success:
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
Base $45k - $60k plus $44,400 at plan
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills