Our team is growing. You will, too.
Corporate Virtual Training Specialist
- Job Title
- Corporate Virtual Training Specialist
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO 64105
- Other Location
Since 2002 we have continuously innovated, evolving from a single software program to a full customer experience system. Today, our purpose-built automotive intelligence platform leverages multiple patents to deliver insight-driven outcomes and connect OEM, captive finance, and dealer operations to engage customers in a meaningful way.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team in our Kansas City, MO office. As a member of our Virtual Training team your primary role will be to deliver engaging, relevant and up to date material in an online classroom environment. An ability to multi task and provide value propositions to all levels of end users of our software is critical.
The corporate Trainer- is responsible for mastering the full suite of AutoAlert software solutions. Actively participate in both recommending and maintenance of pertinent material as related to external product delivery within a virtual environment. High energy and dedication to quality product is a must. Individual will create written scripting and preliminary outlines to present to management for pre-production approval. Focus on automotive sales and adoption of AutoAlert Suite of products.
The ability to schedule and maintain a working calendar as an individual solely responsible for meeting those courses scheduled is imperative. A commitment to quality, and a true desire to master not only our platform but the end user’s environment through self-study and use of industry related sources is a key ingredient to successfully connecting our platform to the day to day customer experience.
- Must be able to clearly convey training materials over the phone and in a live webinar setting.
- Fluency in English is a must. Candidates with French and/or Spanish fluency will be given priority consideration.
- Candidates should be able to learn new information quickly and accurately and be able to understand how to convey that information to learners of all ages and backgrounds in a virtual environment.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to take direction.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Time management and organizational skills a must
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple deadlines at once
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to work in multi-channel delivery methods, virtual 80% live 10% recorded 10%
- Work independently on project timelines and assignments as well as participate in group discovery and barnstorm sessions.
- Ability to take complex and intertwined software platforms and break down to small digestible portions for end user’s consumption
- Capability to connect with multiple end users with varying job roles is critical.
- Complete understanding of Microsoft office software
- PowerPoint skills essential
Additional technical attributes
- Automotive, CRM and Training background
- WebEx or GoToMeeting delivery
- Public presentation speaking skill
- LMS and or eLearning platform
- Office Mix skills