A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
- Job Title
- Logistics Analyst
- Job ID
- Sterling Heights, MI 48312
- Other Location
Logistics Analyst I
Sterling Heights, MI
@Orchard (formerlyTalent Orchard) has been retained by a large Federal Systems Integration firm to recruit a Logistics Analyst to a defense engineering program in Sterling Heights, MI. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the largest defense contractors that has over $22.59 billion dollars in revenue and is a publicly traded company. The company works in a fast paced environment with over 84, 000 employees worldwide. This is a temp to hire opportunity with contract duration set for a period of at least 6 Months.
Experience/Skill Set Required:
- At least 4 years of related work experience with high school diploma; 2Years of related experience with Associates degree
- Ability to read engineering drawing.
- Ability to define and/or forecast support requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of military part or sock number or information services such as Web FLIS, PubLog, or IHS Haystack
- Detailed knowledge of applicable Military Standards used for development of LMI data such as MIL-STD 13882B, GEIA 0007, and AR 700-82
- Skilled with Adobe Pro
- Skilled with Microsoft.
- Able to conduct external/internal customer meetings, validations/verifications, log demos, LSA/LSAR reviews, in-process reviews, etc.
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerlyTalent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.