SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Human Resources Manager
- Job Title
- Human Resources Manager
- Job ID
- Syracuse, NY 13027
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Human Resources Manager, Lysander, NY
AGRANA Fruit US, Inc., is seeking a Human Resources Manager to perform tasks related to policies and programs for our Lysander, NY facility. This would include all administrative, legal and policy aspects of employee relations management, training, employment and plant staffing.
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Administer and communicate human resources plans and procedures for all Lysander plant personnel, ensuring consistency and fairness in application of policies
- Administer hourly plant wage program; coordinate and monitor performance management program for timeliness and accuracy
- Manage recruitment, selection and orientation of qualified, non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees at Lysander location
- Conduct new employee orientation programs.
- Facilitate and provide training to Lysander workforce
- Provide employee relations counselling, investigate, and resolve employee relations issues, including complaints and harassment allegations
- Maintain and coordinate employee relations and recognition programs, including monthly bonus program
- Manage and administer payroll program for non-exempt workforce at Lysander facility
- Manage disciplinary actions and disciplinary meetings for plant location
- Plan and execute plant social events and charitable functions; serve as Advisor for Employee Event Team
Human Resources Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or applicable field required.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- 3-5 years’ progressive experience in Human Resources, in a manufacturing environment required.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees
- Experience with HRIS systems and timekeeping systems required, Workday, Ultipro systems.
AGRANA Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry!