A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Front End Software Engineer III
- Job Title
- Front End Software Engineer III
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA 98109
- Other Location
Software Engineer - Front-End or Full-Stack Development
Talent Orchard LLC has been retained by a dynamic platform development company focused upon creating an online environment that directly benefits patients and healthcare providers with content they can use every day to improve patient outcomes. Our client is an award-winning technology company, headquartered in Seattle WA, and is currently building its development team as the business continues to grow and expand, and if you wish to work for a firm that truly values its technology staff and where engineers can interact with leaders up to the C-Suite on a daily basis, please read on.
Our client's environment is collaborative where new ideas are given visibility irrespective of source and where the team can point to enhancements within the platform that they helped make happen, This is a firm that values you and you life, rarely will you work more than 40-45 hours per week, and the company provides exceptional benefits including educational opportunities and subsidies, even time off to attend training or conferences!
If you want to work for a company with a mission that makes you proud, and a company where you will be valued and respected, while receiving an exceptional total experience, please review the requirements below and apply.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will:
- Own and update existing production applications
- Design & develop modern web applications from start to finish
- Work with Product Designers to build and maintain custom UI Components
- Migrate & build web apps to replace a monolithic PHP application
- Support a platform that positively impacts the lives of patients and practitioners every day.
Your skillset will feature:
- Demonstrated competency as a Frontend or full-stack software engineer (at least 5+ years)
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Angular 2.0+ (preferably versions 7 or 8)
- Experience architecting and building single-page applications
- Experience developing, deploying, and running a web application in production
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
It would be nice if your experience includes:
- Experience working in the healthcare space
- Practical knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with SASS/SCSS, Bootstrap, or Angular Material
- Experience with MVC patterns
- Knowledge of AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront
About Our Clients' Culture:
- They are passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features, and services for our customers.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.