MAD Security Careers
Come join a team of some of the brightest and most innovative security experts around!
MAD Security offers a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, 401k matching, bonuses (we like to reward you for your hard work), training on next generation security tools, and flexible time off.
For Trusted Partners (1099):
We are also looking for partners that we can work with that can augment our skills and add depth to our team. We frequently receive requests for work that is a little out of our lane or that we can’t take on due to full bookings, and in those cases we like to work with trusted partners to create win/win scenarios.
MAD Security Career Postings:
Deal Generation Representative
- Job Title
- Deal Generation Representative
- Job ID
- Huntsville, AL
- Other Location
Are you looking to jump-start your sales career with one of the fastest-growing Cyber Security companies in Huntsville, Alabama? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all of these things, read on!
The Demand Generation Representative (DGR) is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for MAD Security’s sales organization. There is not a high degree of technical knowledge required for this position. This position lays the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within MAD Security for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn MAD Security’s services, products, and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, scripts, WebEx, service/product info
- Build relationships with your sales counterparts and our engineering team
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Consistently meet goals for initial presentation setup
- Continue to build on your core skills and industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion