- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- DALLAS, TX 75254-8893
- Other Location
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our client is a digital giving software company that delivers an enterprise-class system for non-profit leaders around the globe. Its software solution allows non-profit organizations to facilitate any type of online gift in a customized donor experience. They represent nearly 1,000 of the top nonprofit’s in faith, education and healthcare.
Our client will expect you to be the primary producer of user stories for enhancements to our client’s product, working closely with Engineering and Customer Success. Your responsibilities will include creating documentation, mockups and storyboards to accurately portray requirements and communicate to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst for a product-based company
- Strong sense of design and UX
- Comfortable with creating data-driven analysis (such as advanced Google Analytics usage and split testing)
- Ability to break large scopes into iterative phases that provide incremental value
- Prior experience writing requirements for a consumer-facing product
- Can present an example of previously produced documentation, mockups or storyboards, and walk the hiring committee through it
- Any experience with nonprofit is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #IDIT #ZIT